Thursday, July 23, 2009

Hola Bloggers! <3


Heyyy blogger world wassup!!! =] I'm new to this so please bare with me!! lol

well..ima let you know a lil bit about mwah!


*My parents named me Renae Owens-Laurent but I go by Nae or Nae-Nae or Pink or w.e names my crazzie friends and family give me lol




Well anyways enough about me...The reason why i came onto blogger was because im starting this BIG project... I currently work with the greatest person ever, my role model Shi-nuh Holt. Creator of 'Shi-Nuh Dolls & The Doll Face Glam Squad." I'm her assitant stylist and she takes me on photoshoots with some of the hottest most creative Brooklyn Desginers in the game. I've been in a couple fashion shows and helped her style in some shoots. Im really pushing hard towards my dream. Shi-nuh is helping me create my portfolio for college and she is truly a blessing.


Well my project is made up of various of different ideas i tend to make happen this year comming!!..For starters im starting my own Graphic tshirt line that will be out very soon!!!! That's where u fellow bloggers come in! i will be posting my different looks and designs on here and i need your feedback! Or even better if u would like me to make or buy some of my items! My designs are hot, creative & edgy and will become even bigger than the 'Brooklyn" tshirt fanatics lol!


My other projects will be posted up when they are put in action. Just keep lookin out. Check out my blogger. You will be able to see pics, videos & post with all the photoshoots and fashion shows i attend and keep yall updated on the new hot designers comming up & where u can purchase their stuff!


Latas Keep it blogg'n!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment